- Variable measurement ranges of up to 0-400 PTB (0-1000 mg/L)
- Rapid analysis cycle of 6 minutes
- Superior repeatability of 2% of scale
- Reliability better than 99% uptime
- Micro sample analysis reduces solvent consumption
- Precise bi-directional cell temperature control
- Incorporated rinse/flush system
- Remote diagnostics over IP
ATEX: Zone 1 II B + H2 T6
CSA/CUS: Class I Div 1 Group B, C + D
- ASTM D3230
+5 up to +40°C (+41 up to +104°F)
To remain competitive, today’s refiners must employ all optimization and product control techniques available. The use of online physical property analyzers is one of the key features to reach those objectives because they measure important quality properties in the process directly.
Salt in crude is the amount of chloride based salts found in the sample in weight per volume.
In certain areas of the world, crude oils with high level of salts exist. This crude oil must still be transported and refined and the high levels of salt pose problems if left untreated. De-Salting technology is well established but to be utilized effectively the need for quick and accurate measurements of the level of salt concentration is necessary. The immediate response of an on-line analyzer allows the operator to use De-Salters as efficiently as possible.
Data Sheet - Model P-600 Salt In Crude Analyzer
Application Form P-600 Salt In Crude