- Operating range -150°F to +77°F
(-100°C to +25°C)
- Straight path absorbance & 90° back-scatter detection
- Rapid analysis cycle of 15 minutes or less
- Superior repeatability of less than 0.5°F (0.25°C)
- Internal Cryo chiller cools to -125°C without external cooling system
- No Sample Recovery System needed, can return directly to process
- Stream switching and validation
- Remote diagnostics over IP
ATEX: Ex d II B T6 Gb
CSA/CUS: Class I Div 1 Group B, C + D
- ASTM D2386
+20 up to +40°C (+68 up to +104°F)
To remain competitive, today’s refiners must employ all optimization and product control techniques available. The use of online physical property analyzers is one of the key features to reach those objectives because they measure important quality properties in the process directly.
The freeze point is the temperature at which the last of the wax crystals disappear when warming the sample, after first reaching the Cloud Point temperature.
Given today’s highly competitive environment, oil refiners are demanding instrumentation that aids in the optimization of the refining process. Therefore, refineries require a reliable and accurate analysis system of the Freeze Point temperature to meet the required specifications. This analysis will allow the operators to optimize the refining process and therefore lower production costs while improving product quality.
Data Sheet - Model P-800LT Freeze Point Analyzer, Low Temperature
Application Form P-800 Freeze