- Measuring range -150°F to 77°F
(-100°C to 25°C)
- Rapid measuring cycles of 8 minutes
- Superior repeatability of less than 0.5°F (0.25°C)
- Internal Cryo chiller cools to -125°C without external cooling system
- No Sample Recovery System needed, can return directly to process
- Stream switching and validation option
ATEX: Ex d II B T6 Gb
CSA/CUS: Class I Div 1 Group B, C + D
- ASTM D2500
+5 up to +40°C (+41 up to +104°F)
To remain competitive, today’s refiners must employ all optimization and product control techniques available. The use of online physical property analyzers is one of the key features to reach those objectives because they measure important quality properties in the process directly.
The cloud point is the temperature at which wax crystals form in a sample as it is cooled giving the sample a cloudy appearance.
Given today’s highly competitive environment, oil refiners are demanding instrumentation that aids in the optimization of the refining process. Therefore, refineries require a reliable and accurate analysis system of the Cloud Point temperature to meet the required specifications. This analysis will allow the operators to optimize the refining process and therefore lower production costs while improving product quality.
Data Sheet - Model P-820LT Cloud Point Analyzer, Low Temperature
Application Form P-820/P-820LT Cloud